Just so bomb. Thats it. Thats all I have for this one.
Serving size: 1
- 4 slices “Udi’s” Cinnamon Rasin Gluten Free bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4c. coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Coconut oil
- Agave syrup
- 1/4c. strawberries
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- Blackberries (garnish)
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cinnamon, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Pour into a shallow dish and place your bread slices in to soak. Note that Udis bread is much more dense than regular bread and may need a little time to absorb the liquid.
- Meanwhile, toss your strawberries into a blender or smash by hand, into a puree, liquid-like consistency.
- Move berries to a pot and heat on the stove on low with your stevia. Allow to become syrupy.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high, and coat pan with coconut oil.
- When hot, place soaked bread in pan and cook each side for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add puree to your plate, and place your french toast.
- Garnish with berries, whip cream if you like, and the agave syrup (you may not find you need the added sweetness at all though.)
- Sprinkle cinnamon. Coconut shaving would also be a great add-on as well.