Remember how I was all like “I’m going to show you guys different ways to make chicken suck less”? Well here we go again.
I personally think pesto fixes everything, but it definitely wins here. And a whole meal made on one baking sheet also wins.
- However many chicken breasts you desire
- 1 jar of pesto
- 1 block mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons of parmigiana-reggiano grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen spinach
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Red potatoes
- Skewers, toothpicks, or meat yarn.
- Lightly grease baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place chicken breasts along sheet and place a spoonful of pesto on each one.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of your grated parm-reggie on each one.
- Next, layer your spinach on.
- Cut one 1″ x 3″ piece of mozzarella off your block and place in the center.
- Wrap your chicken around the mozzarella and secure with skewer.
- Salt, pepper, and sprinkle parm-reggie cheese on the outside of your chicken.
- Next, dice your potatoes into about 1″ chunks.
- Coat heavily with olive oil, then add the rosemary, thyme, and sea salt and place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes
*Don’t forget to add an extra green to the plate!