These might be the most guilt-free pancakes to ever exist. Good fats, no wheat, no gluten, and no yeast, and LOADED with protein. Like, loaded. Cooked easy like pancakes, but I call them pan-crepes because of their thin consistency. Heres the deets:
*Note: this recipe is made for one serving. Double ingredients per person.
- 3 eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 scoop strawberry protein
- In a bowl, mash bananas until almost all lumps are gone.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your eggs together, then pour them into bowl with bananas.
- Add 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder (I suggest Pro7 Synthesis found at Nutrishop).
- Stir until all protein is dissolved and no lumps exist.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and grease with olive oil or coconut spray.
- Pour mixture into about 5″ circles in pan.
- As you would a regular pancake, flip when edges start to cook and middle is bubbling. *use a very thin spatula as these have a more delicate crepe consistency than they do pancakes.
- Serve with toppings and syrup of choice.