Unanimously titled “Crack” in my household, this is the most addictive little dip. Any time I make any sort of Mexican dish, crack is on the table too. Use it as chip-dip, a burrito topper, taco-salad dressing, or in place of sour cream on tacos and fajitas. Possibilites are endless.
*A blender or food processor is needed for this recipe.
- 8oz. sour cream (use same amount plain greek yogurt for healthier option)
- 1 bush cilantro
- 1/4 jalapeño
- 1 packet Hidden Valley powder ranch
- Wash cilantro and pat dry.
- In your blender, pour in 8oz. sour cream, ranch packet, and desired amount of jalapeño.
- Add half your cilantro bush, and blend till smooth. Then again with the other half.
- Chill and serve.
Note: This dip can be stored in the fridge. However, the heat from the jalapeño will amplify the longer it sits.